Top 10 Entrecard Droppers for December

Category: ,

It seems a lot of people are listing their Top 10 Entrecard Droppers, and I thought I'd share the love and do the same! Thank you to my Top 10 Entrecard Droppers for the month of December. Hopefully you’ll be one of my Top 10 Entrecard Droppers next month!

Dropper # of drops
Alteredevents 29
My gypsygoods 22
Spotted Cow Soaps 20
Rose Works Jewelry Blog 11
The Copper Cauldron 7
BadGalsRadio 5
Lenox Knits 5
DasheryJewelry 5
Crafts,kids, home and life 5
Sharon Hart 4


Once again, thank you to my Top 10 Entrecard Droppers for December!

Comments (3)

ah - I only had 5! But I know I came to your blog lots more than that...I'll have to do better this month :)

I can't believe I made your list! That's the second one I found myself on today! Woohoo!

Love your blog...its purrrty too!

How do you find out who dropped how many entre cards?

Lily