Baconated?

Category: , , , ,

It's been a crazy couple of days - getting ready for Christmas (I waited until the very last second this year), trying to figure out travel plans and shoveling my car out from under the mounds of snow we've been getting. This hasn't left me with much time to do much else other than relax my sore and tired muscles and sleep, so my poor blog was neglected for a few days.

Last week, four of my items were featured on two different blogs, both run by the same wonderful woman. Check out the post on My Gypsy Goods here, and the post on Altered Events here!

My Gypsy Goods also baconated her blog and took a screen cap. How cute is that?!

Please check out her fabulous shops below:
mygypsygoods.etsy.com
alteredevents.etsy.com

Comment (1)

I love how she's been featuring people - congrats on being one of them!