Welcome to Fluttering Designs!

Category:

Thank you so much for stopping by this little blog of mine! I've been making jewelry for a little over a year. I was bored one night so I decided to try and create a beaded tree using wire, seed beads, bugle beads, glass hearts and glass leaves which I wrapped around a chunk of amethyst. I then added two Lapis Lazuli and Garnet gemstone chips to the end of each "branch". I was pretty pleased with the results given it was the first time I had attempted such a thing!



Then I started thinking about making gemstone chip trees and then I had a brilliant idea: I could make gemstone chip necklaces and earrings and it has only grown from there.

I began taking pictures of my jewelry and posting them to my Facebook account and soon afterwards I was receiving messages from my friends all over the US and Canada asking if I was selling my jewelry online. I had been selling my jewelry on consignment in a local New Age store so I had no idea where to go until a friend suggested esty.com and I set up my shop in February of this year.

I consider myself to be a very creative person and when I'm not creating jewelry, I'm typically playing acoustic guitar (...by play, I mean that I totally butcher the songs...) or editing videos of friends and family.

Please feel free to flutter along with me!

Comments (0)