Exciting news!

Category:

I received some very exciting news this week. Not only is my jewelry on display in an exhibition at one of the local art galleries, they're also asking me to bring some jewelry in to sell in the little store in the art gallery! I'm bringing some pieces in tomorrow and we'll go over the pricing and displays and I'll get to see my jewelry in the exhibit! I'm going to bring my camera :)

I've also been asked by the out of town shop where I sell my jewelry on consignment to send as much as I possibly can to them within the next two weeks. I've already made 10 pairs of angel earrings and I have a bunch of necklaces already made so it's just a matter of sitting down and writing an inventory and pricing list and shipping it off.

I'm hoping that my online shop, Fluttering Designs, soon sees a boost in sales! I've been really lucky with some online giveaways so I'm hoping that's a sign of things to come.

I'm going to be dedicating a whole other blog post to the different items I've won and purchased on Etsy.com so stay tuned for that later this week!

Comments (0)