Art Gallery Fun!

Category:

Today I stopped in at the local art gallery to see my jewelry display in the exhibit currently going on and to submit some pieces for consignment in the little store in the gallery. I only expected them to take 4 or 5 pieces but they took everything I brought in! I was pleasantly surprised to say the very least! I was also asked if I'd be interested in volunteering in the little store for 4 hours a week so we're setting that up and seeing if there's a way for me to bring some beads and supplies in with me and create while I watch the store front. Fun!

Of course I had to take some pictures of my display in the exhibit :)

Me trying to look semi-serious...


Me doing my Vana White impression...


YAY! My jewelry on display!

Comments (3)

HOW AWESOME IS THAT, NESSA! Beautiful and well done!

love is...
TL

Thank you so much - your support and encouragement mean so much to me!

WAY COOL LUCKY DUCK!